Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Located in the heart of Rankin county, SERVPRO of Brandon's central location guarantees a faster response to all emergencies in the area. Our location provides quick access to a multitude of roads, highways, and interstates leading in any and all directions. The fleet at SERVPRO of Brandon is well-maintained, equipped, and sitting on a full tank of gas, should in any call come in day or night, the trucks are always ready to roll. The highly trained and professional team at SERVPRO of Brandon is always available for contact 24/7, and our certified technicians strive to reach every disaster faster, whether it be a home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (601) 829-2162
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Brandon arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.